Lisa Moore, FRAIA, GAICD
BA (Architecture), BArchitecture
Photo: Wildkinds Studio
Lisa Moore FRAIA
Lisa Moore is a practising Architect with 23 years’ diverse experience in architecture and academia across Australia, including as Director of And Architecture since 2007.
Her expertise includes procurement of diverse project types (residential houses, multi-residential apartments, educational buildings including schools and kindergartens, retail, cafes, art galleries, and offices) throughout diverse regions (urban, regional and coastal locations in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland).
Recent studies in Urban and Regional Planning led Lisa to her new role in the emerging area of design governance, as Senior Architect at Sunshine Coast Council.
Lisa is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Architects (RAIA) where she holds a number of roles including: National Council Elected Member (2022-), Queensland Chapter Councillor (2020-), National Education Committee Chair (2020-) and Queensland Education Committee Chair (2019-21).
She is a Standing Panel Member for Architects Accreditation Council of Australia (AACA; 2020-) and recently led RAIA’s national response to the AACA 2020 Review of the National Standard of Competency for Architects. Lisa is also a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors course and a member of AICD.
Lisa values social, ethical and ecological understanding, which for her are integral to successful practice of architecture. Her personal interest in the evolving history of Australia (its environment, culture, and diversity) influence her inclusive and collaborative approach to both practice and advocacy.
︎ Download CV
- Australia and New Zealand Dulux Colour Awards finalist - And Architecture, 2015
- Australian Timber Design Awards shortlisted - And Architecture, 2013
- ARBV Architects Registration Board of Victoria Architectural Services Award finalist for Excellence of Service to Clients, 2011
- Victoria Luxaflex Design Award Winner representing Simon & Freda Thornton Architects, 2001
- AIA Architecture Award Commendation, Strathmore Secondary College with Simon and Freda Thornton Architects, 2001
- BUILD International Excellence Award for Outstanding Innovation on a Residential Renovation, 2019.
- Lecturer and Course Coordinator - The University of Queensland - School of Architecture.
Masters of Architecture, Advanced Architecture & Design: Landscapes & Architecture, 2018. Masters of Architecture, Advanced Architecture & Design: Architecture & Commerce in collaboration with BVN, 2017.
- Lecturer and Tutor - The University of Queensland - School of Architecture.
First Year, Second Year & Third Year Architecture Design Studios, 2016 to 2017.
Lecturer and Tutor – The University of Melbourne - School of Design.
Second Year Architecture Design Studios, Second Year Construction Analysis, Third Year Construction Design, 2010 to 2015.