And Architecture provides comprehensive architectural design and project management. Our expertise covers small and large projects, and our services include feasibility, master planning, initial conceptual design, design development, contract documentation, development and building permit applications, and construction administration management.
We pride ourselves in achieving confident solutions that balance creativity and practicalities of time, cost and buildability. We work closely with our clients and builders to ensure high quality results.
Lisa Moore, Architect & Director
BA (Architecture), BArchitecture, RAIA
Lisa Moore is a Practicing Architect and Director of And Architecture. Her architectural experience includes design and construction of houses, apartments, multi residential projects, schools, child care centres, retail, cafes, art galleries, and offices – in city, regional and coastal locations throughout Victoria and Queensland.
Lisa has been an active member of the Australian Institute of Architects since 1998. She has also worked as a lecturer, course coordinator and tutor at numerous Australian universities since 2005. She also has extensive experience in art projects, public presentations and seminars, and facilitation and teaching roles.
Lisa’s interest in the natural environment, fine art, science, history, culture and education influences and informs her individual approach to architecture.
︎ Download CV
- Australia and New Zealand Dulux Colour Awards finalist - And Architecture, 2015
- Australian Timber Design Awards shortlisted - And Architecture, 2013
- ARBV Architects Registration Board of Victoria Architectural Services Award finalist for Excellence of Service to Clients, 2011
- Victoria Luxaflex Design Award Winner representing Simon & Freda Thornton Architects, 2001
- AIA Architecture Award Commendation, Strathmore Secondary College with Simon and Freda Thornton Architects, 2001
- BUILD International Excellence Award for Outstanding Innovation on a Residential Renovation, 2019.
- Lecturer and Course Coordinator - The University of Queensland - School of Architecture.
Masters of Architecture, Advanced Architecture & Design: Landscapes & Architecture, 2018. Masters of Architecture, Advanced Architecture & Design: Architecture & Commerce in collaboration with BVN, 2017.
- Lecturer and Tutor - The University of Queensland - School of Architecture.
First Year, Second Year & Third Year Architecture Design Studios, 2016 to 2017.
Lecturer and Tutor – The University of Melbourne - School of Design.
Second Year Architecture Design Studios, Second Year Construction Analysis, Third Year Construction Design, 2010 to 2015.